Wednesday, June 29, 2011

YOUR CUSTOM ORDER CONFIRMATION

THANK YOU!!
YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED 
A CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT 
FROM 
LESLI DEVITO

What happens next?

Now Comes The BEST Part!!!
I will be contacting  you shortly 
via the email you have provided
to OBTAIN  all of the information 
I NEED regarding your Pet.
In addition, you can send me 2-5 photos, different angles, close ups and far aways of your Pet.
If you do not have an adequate Photo, we can discuss possible options for you to obtain one.

Turnaround time (non Holiday) is 2-3 weeks.
I will send you a photo of your finished painting, BEFORE I apply the final varnish, to insure I have captured your Pets personality
as best I can. Once you give me the thumbs up..
.I will varnish and ship within 4 business days.

PLEASE do not hesitate to email me with questions. 
lsdevito@gmail.com


 LET THE PAINTING COMMENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment