Saturday, June 4, 2011

ART CAMP!!!

 ARTS CAMP
featuring: 
Photography, Painting and Drama!!!
...ages 8-12
limit : 15 children per week. 
  • Dates:
  • week 1 -July 11-15  - 1pm - 5pm and
  • week 2 - July 18-22  - 1pm - 5pm 
  • Cost is $175 per week + $25.00 
  • (one time only  supply cost = $200/wk) 
  • if you do more than one week, 
  • you only pay ONE supply cost, thus $375
  • ART CAMP will meet  in Greenwood 
  • (7466 Greenwood Station road), 
  • and "location" days weather dependent 
  • at Mint Springs 
 If you are interested, let me know ASAP so I can hold your child a spot. 
If you register and pay by June 10, your supplies are 1/2 price
(making your price $187.50!)

Please feel free to forward this to friends who you think might be interested in participating is ART CAMP!!!
email me at lsdevito@gmail.com if you would like to sign up!
additional pertinent info: 
  • I will Teaching the camp with an assistant. 
  • Credentials - I am a professional Artist and Photographer and I hold an BFA/MFA in Theatre. In addition, I have completed the screening and background check required by Albemarle County for teaching in schools. 
Please feel free to forward this to any friends you think might be interested, spaces are going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment