Thursday, September 22, 2011

NEW YORK CITY HERE WE COME!


This Weeks 
Thursday Quickie 
is very near and dear to my heart...
My Paintings!

THE GALLERY In NYC sold all of my paintings and so...
I have been painting non stop....
in fact my easel has been set up in my kitchen ALL week.


One day, I will have a studio
but for now
I paint in the kitchen.
I used to be the Living room, but I am too messy
and so I sent my little self to the kitchen to paint.


The kitchen works great.
there is a water source, a paint tolerant floor
and multiple surfaces for me to set all of my supplies.
I bring in my laptop and watch my itunes episodes of "Modern Family".


FINALLY
I am ready t send these girls to the 
BIG APPLE
to live in my favorite American City
(I do so love Paris).




POPPY

LILLY III

PAULA - Hot Cow in The City

LILLY the Third and THE LAMP
which inspired me!!!

I am so excited to send these paintings to the Big City.
I only wish that I could pack myself up in the box...
and go with them.



I LOVE to be promoted, but Please do not copy my paintings without letting me know....Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Gorg. Congrats on the hot sales in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your work!

    I wish I had one.

    I need to BUYONE.

    xo ;)

    ReplyDelete