Wednesday, November 9, 2011

...all the Many "VIOLETS" .....

    .... a couple of years ago I took a photo of a fluffy baby cow.

He/she  was so adorable I was inspired to do a painting.
and someone bought the painting.

"Pinky"

I loved it so much I did another one... and sold it.

"Muffin"

and then another one...and sold it.

"Pumpkin"
12" x 12"($125)

"Angela"

...and another...sold.

"Periwinkle" - sold

...and another..
"Paula - Hot Cow in the City"
on sale at Dryden Gallery In NYC

and most recently...

the new baby's name is 
"Violet"

30" x30" acrylic on canvas



there is just something very endearing and so special about this calf.
 I try not to think too hard.
I just love her.
She is for sale 
let me know if you are interested or
visit
Three Notched Grill, Crozet, VA and take her home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment