Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MY Silhouettes....

At the urging of everyone it seems....I am presently working building my etsy site. On the site, I have had a lot of interest crop up recently about my silhouettes. The Silhouettes have taken a bit fo a back seat to the Cow and farm animal and Dog Paintings...but I STILL LOVE doing the silhouettes and thought I would do an update.



 My silhouettes are hand painted on 12" x 12" 100% cotton canvas. They are not painted digital photographs, but Original Paintings. I use all Benjamin Moore Paints and can match any style and color decor. The prices are as follows:
     First  Child -     $250
 Second Child        $190
    Third  Child -    $ 150
any thereafter -     $150


if you are a leslidevitopaintings.blogspot.com AND a MYOLDCOUNTRYHOUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM (both)
blog follower you get 10% off your total order!!! (EXCLUDING SHIPPING) 
Shipping is $10/ first and $5 each silhouette thereafter. 


 Please visit @http://www.etsy.com/shop/DraggyART
Thanks for the interest!And remember to sign up to get your discount... 





No comments:

Post a Comment