Tuesday, August 27, 2013

COUPLA BARNS.....

Thank you John and Sherry and Clara and Burger....
for featuring the paintings today!!!  
This day, exactly a year ago,

 The Petersiks were here, crashing my 

 and lets just say...that bOnds you for life!!! 
John and Sherry's beautiful new Foyer!!!

Thanks Guys, I love you!
***********************************
...this site has been quiet for a while, I recently revived it....
and have been preparing for a number of upcoming shows I am painting as well and the 
CUSTOM PET PORTRAITS
that never cease to make me smile!!!


Here are some of my favorite barns!!!!
"SUNSET"

"BARN OVER MIAMI"

"BARN SHADOW"

"WAITING"

"PINK RIBBON BARN"
(FOR SALE)
I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO POP IN AND PLEASE PLEASE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LOVE AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE OR WHAT I CAN PAINT FOR YOU!!!

KEEP YOUR DAYS COLORFUL!!!
AND SURPRISE PEOPLE!

1 comment: