Thursday, August 22, 2013

THE ART IS BACK!



THE ART



"SUNSET" NEW WORK July 18, 2013 20" X 24"ACRYLIC ON CANVAS $490 w/ free shipping
“SUNSET”
NEW WORK July 18, 2013
20″ X 24″ACRYLIC ON CANVAS
$490 w/ free shipping
2013-04-14 08.10.19

“Ginger Pie”, “Gregory”, “Suzannah”
   My name is Lesli DeVito and I am an ARTIST.
“when people ask me what I like to paint…I say ‘COLOR’. “
   I am a self-taught painter and I paint 100% in    Acrylics paints. In fact, all of my paintings are painted using Benjamin Moore House paint!

King Family Vineyard Show 2012
I have joined my LOVE for animals and my   PASSION for painting and my OBSESSION with COLOR and I HOPE I have found a way to communicate all of that LOVE through my ART WORK.

“Billy-the Goat”, “Rue”, “Joan”, “Gardenia”
I paint daily, and much of my work shown here has sold, …but if you see something you love, just ask me.  Thank you for stopping by. 

"Barn Over Miami"
“Barn Over Miami”

XO
for FAQ and INFORMATION about ordering yours
go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment