Friday, February 7, 2014

VISIT MY OLD COUNTRY HOUSE and goodbye Mr Beavers

PLEASE VISIT 
FOR MORE LESLI DEVITO PAINTINGS

I was sad to hear of the passing away of "Mr. Beavers".
Mr Beavers was a sweetheart of a little dog, much beloved by one of my blog
followers Robin...
Robin was the winner of a CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT
last fall. 


My Communications with Robin grew from informational chats to long  friendly conversations and as what quite happens when you are discussing the things you love...we bonded over a dog... her dog.....Mr Beavers . 
I loved doing this painting and especially when Robin sent me photo of the TWO Mr Beavers together...


Rest in Peace Mr Beavers...I hope that there a lot of sofas and squirrels and pillows and soft laps to sleep on in Heaven...you did your job on earth well...you loved with all you had and you made your people smile. You will be missed but the memories are all happy ones. XO

 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE 
ALL LESLI DEVITO PAINTING BLOG POST WILL TAKE PLACE ON
MYOLDCOUNTRYHOUSE.COM
PLEASE COME VISIT US THERE!!!!


THANK YOU!

YOU CAN FOLLOW HERE
 FOLLOW MY OLD COUNTRY HOUSE here (if you don't already)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 like "my old country house" ON Facebook.
 Follow @ leslidevito on Pinterest, AND on Instagram & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment