Monday, April 7, 2014

YOUNG HOUSE LOVE SHOWHOUSE - THE BURGER IS UP!



I HAVE been working with John and Sherry from YOUNG HOUSE LOVE   for a while now, painting like crazy,  in preparation for their RICMOND SHOWHOUSE.

They have been amazing, as always...TRULY they are two of the most down to earth people I have ever met!....and basically the just asked for ....anything you have.... we will LOVE!!!...the only requested piece was this 36" x 36" portrait of their Chihuahua "BURGER"...to place over the fireplace as a nod to their design..and dog...as he is a major player in their life and blog....
I am so grateful for this opportunity to have my ART seen on such a large scale by such a wonderful following ...and cannot wait to paint more portraits for anyone that would like your own BURGER!
we had BURGER over our fireplace for a few months and the space is quite bare now...time to paint my own...but who do I paint??? Charlie? Dash? Muffin? or one of the cats? stay tuned....



1 comment:

  1. I just saw this on the YHL blog! I am in love with this painting. I totally need to get one of my Chihuahua, Chuy!

    ReplyDelete