Saturday, July 23, 2011

Now showing at Dryden Gallery NYC

TUCKER 16" X 20"

    ART CAMP was an astounding success, really wonderful, I miss the kids, they lightened up my already pretty bright life and I am already thinking about what I will do next summer.

    That being said, it is back to painting and developing my upcoming show which will hang in November and December at the Three Notched Grill restaurant in Crozet, VA. In addition, I am also preparing for a show TBA in my favorite city in the world NYC. Yeah, you heard right! So lots of painting to come.

     BUT first, it is off to NYC this week with the whole family for our first family vacation there. Phoebe, my 13 year old daughter and I, have been going up once a year since she was just 7, and it has become sort of "our thing". The boys have been offered trips but never really wanted to go. That was until last summer, when on a visit with friends in Long Island, we took a short day trip into the city and walked around SOHO and had killer Thai food in Queens and the boys loved it! So, now they love it and off we go. En route we will spend a few days with New Jersey cousins, and the whole week looks to be spectacular.Oh and did I mention, my Birthday is Saturday! Phoebe and I are going to a Broadway show, while the boys do a Yankees game - we call that a win-win!

   Dryden Gallery in NYC 
has asked for 5, count em 5 more paintings this time, and I can't wait to see the window with MY paintings in it! 
Here are the Paintings currently for sale at Dryden Gallery, in New York City. 129 4rth Avenue (between 12th and 13th - I think)





LILAC 16" X 16"
TULIP 16" X 16"


"TUCKER" IS PICTURED ABOVE...
SWEET WILLIAM 36" X 36" 



BONNIE BLUE BELL 36" X 36" 

THANK YOU NEW YORK FOR GIVING ME SUCH A WARM WELCOME
AND SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment