Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NICHOLAS ARCHER


While browsing through
 a recent issue of ONE OF my favorite 
Home decor MagazineS
 "LIVING- etc"
a monthly British publication, 
I  turned the page and my jaw dropped 
and my hand froze, 
 when I saw this painting!


FLYING DUMBO

the colors...the movement...the whimsy, 
it is what I LOVE
and what I hope to do, when I paint.
I looked up the Artist
and discovered that this painting
entitled "Flying Dumbo" 
was painted by a British Artist 
named Nicholas Archer and 
won the Hunting 2002 First Prize.
The Hunting Art Prize
staged its first exhibition in 
1981, in London and continues to represent
 the very best in Art throughout the world. 
The Exhibition celebrated it's 25th anniversary in London 
in 2005 
and 
moved to Houston in 2006, where 

it celebrated its 30th Anniversary.

Here are a few more samples of Nicholas Archer's work. 

TREASURE


PEEK



SIX BALLOONS


KIM -FRENCH NANNY

BLOOM
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON NICHOLAS ARCHER, VISIT HIS WEBSITE
http://nicholasarcher.com/NicholasArcher.html


No comments:

Post a Comment