Thursday, May 1, 2014

YOUNG HOUSE LOVE SHOWHOUSE OPENS!!!!




AND I AM SO THRILLED TO BE A PART OF THE YOUNG HOUSE LOVE SHOWHOUSE

My friends John and Sherry asked me a while back if I would paint one of my pet portraits but on a HUGE . They envisioned a BIG PET PORTRAIT as a nod to their beloved Chihuahua , BURGER.
AND I HAPPILY GOT PAINTING!

This..... 36" x 36" .....painting is my largest pet portrait to date!

After the show house, the owners will be able to hang their television above the fireplace but for now
BURGER holds court and controls the remote!

I love the aqua against the Benjamin Moore Hale Navy...

...and the use of white and light....

I cannot wait for you to see the rest of the house...and I have more paintings inside which are soon to be revealed.

All of my paintings in the YHL show house are for sale. 

"REFLECTION" (below) has sold...



......but please email me at lsdevito@gmail.com if you are interested in any other paintings.
"Princess Truthful"SOLD !!!!  30" x 30" acrylic on canvas
more to come!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment