Sunday, August 24, 2014

now open! leslidevito.com

I am proud to announce the opening of my ART WEBSITE...

leslidevito.com

I have wanted to do this for quite some time and I am thrilled to  share my PAINTINGS as they are completed with you...in REAL time.

Everything that is available for purchase can be bought directly from the site .

You can also order your Custom Pet Portraits VIA the site. Simply purchase the size you desire and I will be in touch to discuss within 48 hours ---usually MUCH less.

 I look forward to hearing from you!


2 comments:

  1. Your art is amazing, Lesli. What medium do you usually use? The color scheme is very warm. I hope the new website has helped you gain more commission work. Your style really does appeal to my taste. I wish your business well. All the best to you! :)

    Christian Sherman @ Web Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. very late reply...my apologies, I paint entirely in acrylics...thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete